Pro-Face HMI

Amy DeWinter

I have a Pro-Face HMI, model AGP3750-T1-AF,that the screen is completely dark, but it still reacts when you touch a spot on the screen where a button is programmed. I am viewing it remotely from my laptop so I can see what is happening. I replaced the backlights, but that the screen is still dark and the LED is orange. Does anyone have any ideas about what else I can try? Thanks

I think there is a display intensity setting. If you turn it all the way down you habe zero backlight

i have had two proface screens stop working exactly the same way within 1 week of eachother
they need a part replaced - you will need to contact Proface
-

Similar Topics

Sorry for my lack of knowledge, beginner here. Yesterday, we had a Pro-Face SP5000 HMI fail on us. The technician said that the HMI had the blue...
Replies
Views
Hi All, At site, there is a Pro-Face 19” screen Model: SP-5800WP FWXGA complete with PFXSP5B10 box. Connected via Ethernet to the screen...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm moving on in my training and my next goal is to learn how to make my hmi and plc communicate. I have an idea of how it should be set...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to ask you for pcProx Plus rfid reader connection to Pro-Face HMI. RFID Type: RDR-805W1AKU-C72 (RFIDeas) HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does any one know how to communicate MItsubishi FX1N or FX2N with or without 485/422bd with Pro-Face GP2300 HMI?? I tried to summon Hades...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom