not able to install factory talk service platform.

dear all,
i m using factory talk view studio me and rs logix 5000 v 20. there are two different problems i m facing one is, i am not able to add new compact logix local module.
whe i try to install it again i found that firmware kits are not getting installed.what may be the possible reasons?
and when i install factory talk service platform it will start but after 5 bars it will stop and even if i leave whole day it wont proceed.
please help me out..
thanks

Similar Topics

I've done 40-some of these installations over the past 6 months but this is the first time I encountered this and so far, I am unable to resolve...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I purchased the RSlogix 500 micro version yesterday. I got the download and activation link through the mail. A 512MB file got...
Replies
Views
I have a VFD rated for 125HP at 480V. After the VFD, there is a sine wave filter, then a 480/240 150KVA transformer, before the 100HP motor...
Replies
Views
Hi All, FactoryTalk View Studio for Machine Edition "Unable to Install" I am trying to install FT View Machine Edition in to one of the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am trying to install FT View Machine Edition in to one of the computer. But not successful yet. Kindly have a look the log I am getting...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom