OT: Fluke Scopemeter Repair

Bullzi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi everyone,
If any of you have a Fluke Scopemeter and the display is starting to have black lines or blank pixels there is a company called ScopemeterRepair.com that can fix them.

I had a Fluke 123 that was getting really bad and a new display was going to cost big time. These guys fixed my Display for only $135. Just got it back last night and it looks like new. I am very happy with what they did.

So if you have a bad display I would check them out.

I dont work for them or affiliated with them in any way, just a satisfied customer

Similar Topics

HI, has anybody used a Fluke 125 Scopemeter, we are mainly interested in its BUS and comms testing capabilities, modbus, RS-485, RS-232, Ethernet...
Replies
Views
So... Long story short, some of our electricians struggle when asked to measure loops. A clamp on meter resolves this. The Fluke 771 is a great...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I’m getting ready to integrate a Mettler Toledo IND 570 into a ControlLogix PLC , Analog 4-20 ma input card 1756-IF16 . I’m...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have favorite place for Fluke 87V replacement parts? Mine sorta left my hand at a high velocity yesterday into my tool box, now the...
Replies
Views
Some of my friends were at an auction and picked up a Fluke 714B Thermocouple calibrator because they thought it looked like something i might be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom