Digione iap + slc-5/04

alexbeaum

I got some issues with my 2 digione iap in my plant. It work just fine till I go online with RSlogix500. After a few minutes I lost the link. When it does, I open my RSLinx and I notice that Rslinx can't see anymore the SLC in question. After a few seconds, The SLc appears again with no issue. A few minutes later, the same thing happen. Here's my configuration:

DIGIONE:
serial slave: port2 / DF1
serial master: none
network master: AllenBradley TCP 2222
Serail comm: 19200 bauds / 8 databit / 1 stop bit / flowcontrol off.

My version of RSlinx: Rslinx professional 2.41.00

THX
alex

yes, the latest version.. On my channel configuration, via RSLogix, the ''Source ID'' is at 8 (decimal)... I was wondering if it could get me into trouble .

Source ID
Specify the address of the sender in this field. The valid range is 0-254 (decimal).

set appart that all the config seems the same.