I/O Configuration error E(1020)

checdw

Anyone knows what this error means?, I go into the monitor program SWOPC-FXG/WIN-E V1.10.

Under the selection PLC---PLC Diagnostics and hit Ok, and it displays this error for me:

I/O Configuration Error E(1020)

, but no clue or idea of what is the error, no explanation on the help or anywhere. All of this during the monitoring of my program.

Sincerely
Edgar C.

Last edited:
James,

Sorry, the PLC it is a Mitsubishi FX2N-48N with expansion units, the programming software that I am using is the one mention on my post SWOPC-FXG/WIN-E V1.10, The mocel# I am not familiar with this term.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am having an issue downloading to a GE 90-30, CPU 364, I have configured the EGD following a documentation on GE Ethernet Global Data...
Replies
Views
Good day Am currently having issues with exporting alarm and event setup in my factorytalk view studio. The following AlarmEport errors is...
Replies
Views
Flashing Red OK Status indicator : Rockwell Automation Publication 1769-UM006E-EN-P - July 2013 Table 23 - Configuration Error Codes pg 117...
Replies
Views
Hi All Whenever i try to change the IP address of a compact logix PLC from RSlinx, this message appears to me "unable to read module's port...
Replies
Views
We've purchased the Designer 6, loaded it onto the laptop, connected the provided cable between the laptop and the UniOp, and get 'communication...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom