Not being able to set up I/O device setup in Vijeo Citect

TahirQ

I have my HMI PC running on vijeo citect. Now I have connected an ethernet switch which is connected to the PLC. To access the plc using OPC client, I have to configure I/O device setup. But everytime I do that, I get an error saying that parameters are not correct. Can anybody tell me how to remove this error?

Similar Topics

Dear all, Funny or stupid problem when using the E300 overload relay (193-ECM-ETR) with ControlLogix L71 Eth IP. The actual device is A rev 6.x...
Replies
Views
Are there any ET200s Modules that are capable of being master and slave without buying an additional card? I know that with the 151-7 ET200s card...
Replies
Views
Somewhere along the line I created an FB512 (and FB513) as S7-GRAPH programs. This then caused me some problems with my standard nomenclature...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom