GX developer on Windows 8

Hi
I'm trying to connect to a Mitsy FX3u PLC from a windows 8 PC. I'm having no luck at all and was hoping somebody might be able to point me in the right direction. I've spoken to the people at Mitsubishi but they don't seem to think it's possible. I'm sure it must be though. I'm using GX developer for FX version 8.78. Do I need to update my easysocket drivers and if so does anybody know where to get them from?
Cheers

Similar Topics

Hi, I need to reinstall GX developer on my laptop. I used to have it on a windows 7 32 platform but had to do a fresh install and now it will not...
Replies
Views
***NOT FOR PRODUCTION USE*** See disclaimer up top. All of this stuff isn't for production use, but for the home automater / Internet Of Things...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm using Mitsubishi GX Developer in Windows 7 Professional environment. I'm trying to use Help function inside GX Developer software...
Replies
Views
G
I have recently changed my pc. The new one has Windows XP and won't run GX developer FX (V7). Does anyone know what I need to buy or do to get it...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to verify a project with a PLC. The Transfer Setup menu item is grayed out and every time I click Verify with PLC, I get an error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom