Smart Guard 600 - RS Linx - HMI

LangMichael

Thanks in advance for your help.

I have to present information about our Safety Systems (Emergency Stop, Light Curtain, ...) on a HMI.

As written in the topic, I have a Allen Bradley Smart Guard 600 as Safety-PLC. I have the version without Ethernet-Port. But I could organize such if it´s needed.
Our HMI is ZENON from COPA DATA.

I´m now trying for weeks, to find a solution on how I can get all the data of the safety PLC to my HMI. My first try was to connect the Smart Guard 600 with the main
PLC (B&R System 2005) and from there with OPC to the HMI. But the connection between B&R and Allen Bradley(Rockwell) doesn´t work at all!
It seems simple, if you only want the local IO data of the Smart Guard, but i also need the data of the Safety IO-MODULES (1791 DS-IB16, 1791 DS-IB8X0B8).
I also found quite a lot solutions to get data to a SmartLogix, but not for 3rd party PLC´s.

I have been banging my head against the wall now for a weeks and I´m getting almost nowhere

Does anybody have any information if there´s any possibility to get the data on a HMI system. Maybe directly with the RSLinx OPC!?
Or is it really not possible with 3rd party PLC´s?

I would be VERY grateful for any information!!!

Thanks again.