Citect communication error with M340 PLC

TahirQ

I recently posted about opc server Communication Failure with My PLC. I have now decided to change the approach. I am now connecting Modicon M340 PLC using ethernet to My HMI PC directly. I have set P34 2020 to default IP Address which is 84.15.70.234(calculated using its mac address). Now In Vijeo Citect to setup Ethernet communications, We need to configure boards and ports.
In Boards I enter Board type: TCP/IP and Address as 0.
In ports I enter port number:1 and in special opt I enter -I84.15.70.234 -T.
In Express Communication Wizard, I give TCP/IP information as follows:
IP: 84.15.70.234
Port:502
TCP
Still I am getting the error that says parameter is not correct. Can somebody point out where I am making a mistake in all of this?