Fanuc PLC

Michael750

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello! We have a fanuc 90-30 IC693CPU350 processor we are needing the software to program and troubleshoot anybody know of free software or if we have to purchase it what do we need and where can we get it.

Thanks

The software is not free, but if you can get a copy of the CD it will run with full functionality for a four-day trial period. Contact your local GE distributor.
It will be a lot easier if you have a backup copy of the program. That will tell what software was used to program it initially. The current software, Proficy Machine Edition can import projects created with earlier software packages (Logicmaster or VersaPro). However, the annotation for that model PLC does not reside on the CPU module. If you pull the program out of the PLC, all you will get is the logic and the addresses. You won't get any comments or other descriptive text, complicating your task of troubleshooting.