ProWORX NxT Error

Yorkshirelad

Hello all,
I am using ProWORX NxT, it has been working for a while but now whenever I go to
Controller :
Communication Setup
I immediately get a Path/File access error with no error numbers and the program shuts down.

Any ideas welcome thanks.

My guess is that the program cannot access one of its settings files. Have you recently installed any operating system updates or other software? You might try reinstalling NxT.

On a side note: At this point in operating system evolution, if you think you are still going to be using NxT for a while, I recommend you migrate it to a dedicated virtual machine. Then keep a backup image of the VM. This will insulate you from compatability problems that are sure to creep up with Windows Visa, 7, 8, and beyond. Whatever you do, do not migrate to Proworx32 - its rubbish.