CompactLogix L31 and DigiOne IAP

Amy_Fields

I have a compactlogix L31 processor and DigiOne IAP module which I am trying to set up comms with via ethernet. The processor is connected via serial to the Digi one through channel 0. Has any one successfully configured these two devices so that one would be able to connect to the processor through ethernet? If so, could you explain how?

Thank you,

Similar Topics

I'm wanting to upload the program from a CompactLogix L31 Controller. I'm using a generic (non Allen Bradley) "C2G brand" usb -->rs232 cable...
Replies
Views
Hello, I acquired 5 AB Compactlogix racks with L31 processors. The processor batteries had been disconnected. I have not been able to establish...
Replies
Views
I’m having a problem connecting with a 1769-L31 Compact Logix Controller It starts to upload and stops midway saying there is a connection error...
Replies
Views
Hi,great site , good to see people taking the time to help others ! I am using a compact logix L31 plc , have used this plc before but have...
Replies
Views
I need some help communicating with this processor, I hook up I find it under communications tab in rslgx 5000 keeps telling me my path is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom