Allen bradley Ultra3000 fault

MYHAZ

Morning...
Need your help...
I have one unit allen bradley ultra3000 which is fault/error. The error is when power ON, the Green & Red led were flashing & seven segment LED status show 0. Refer to datasheet, this fault/error related to communication/network. If any body ever repair or facing this problem, pls share with me.
thanks

check your fiber-optic cables. make sure one hasn't fallen out. Other than that, need to know what model drive you have, and more info on lights.

MAX..

thanks for your info. I not sure what model were using. I try to find out it. any info can help me to repair this equipment????

Similar Topics

Ok so first allow me to bow my head and say I'm a retired mechanical engineer and while I still have a few brain cells left there is something I...
Replies
Views
First post here I have an ultra 3000 010 servo drive ,I'm using an AB mpl a420p-h servo, when I am configuring in ultraware, I select the motor...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Dear community, I am trying to find a tool for Allen-Bradley PLCs similar to SiVArch for Siemens PLCs to automatically generate faceplates and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom