Twido real variables

coco243

Hi,

I have a question about real variables in Twido PLC's, it exists?

I want to scale an analog input, and I have to divide one operand to another one and I don't know how.

Thank you.

Hi,

This was for a Modicon (TSX37), but think the instructions are also supported in the Twido's?

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rob

image.jpg

Thank you for answers.

It works with MF, but an important thing, when assigning direct values to this tata types variables you must use " , ".

Example:

%MF1:=5.0

Thank you.

Similar Topics

Hi guys!! I'm New here and new with this type of plcs i have TWDLMDA40DTK and i need to get a copy of the program and i don't have an original...
Replies
Views
Dear friend, how to read the input register (3xxxxx) of device from twido plc. i have tried the comm macro but it always read the holding register...
Replies
Views
Good, how do I control through an Analog output of a valve, that is, open the valve from 10% to 10% until it reaches 100%, and then close it...
Replies
Views
Hi! I bought a secondhand Twido base unit to help me learn programming and also faultfind expansion modules (one of my customers machines uses...
Replies
Views
We're a second hand machinery merchant. We've just had a machine arrive that has a Schneider Twido TWDLCAA24DRF PLC and a Magelis XBT-R411 HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom