acopos servo drive error 7211

dear sir , im using acopos servo drive 1045 with a pouch making machine and im facing a problem while increasing the frequency above 120 stroke/min, it is showing error 7211 minimum voltage limit reached it is showing 367 v only, where as the input voltage to the drive is 415VAC. PLZ guide me what to do ??? as aearly as possible....
thanking you

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm trying to test Acopos multi using Automation Studio. Ready LED is green blinking, how can i know what error of Acopos on Automation...
Replies
Views
Hello all, i am new to the servo drive and this brand also. i installed the automation studio v4.12. i have to configure drive with plc B and R...
Replies
Views
hi goodday to all, i have acopos 1320 as below title my acopos not driven a servo motor,. please help me,.
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anybody have experience with ACOPOS drives? One of the machines at my plant uses B&R system with three ACOPOS 1016 drives. All three...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Could you please tell me below questions answers. I have Acopos 1045 (8V1045.00-2) this module. this module not working correctly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom