Unity Pro Tag Mapping

TahirQ

I have been succesful in establishing communication of My M340 PLC with Vijeo Citect.
I have mapped the inputs to Memory Bits %Mx. In Citect, the addressing format for memory bits is 0000x. For Example For a particular variable.I have %I0.1.0 mapped to %M1 in Unity Pro. I have written its address in Vijeo Citect as 00001. My system is working fine as it is. But Now I am wondering what should be the Vijeo Citect addressing format for outputs in %Q0.3.0?

Similar Topics

Hi All, Can anyone explain to me: 1) What are 'PLC initialisation values", 2) What are 'Local initialisation values', and 3) Why I am getting a...
Replies
Views
Hello All! I am new to unity and I have a quick question. I am using Indusoft and It seems I need to assign a memory word to each tag. That is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, coming from AB and RSLogix to Unity Pro for my upcoming project. i am wondering if there is a way to display tag comments on the ladder...
Replies
Views
Hello all, i am having difficulty trying to figure out why im receiving errors (after analyzing the project created).. under all my tags i have...
Replies
Views
I need to import tag file from Text file or excel file into Unity Pro:huh:
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom