Reliance Automax Automate PLC

jrdodson

Could someone kindly explain to me the difference between the Reliance Automax modules with and without the "C". Example 57C405 or 57405? What about the difference between say a 57C430 and the side label that says 0-57430-E?

Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks

James

Don't quote me on this, but from what I recall it's just a vintage thing (although it's all very old now). I think the modules without the C were earlier production units, but as I recall they function pretty-much the same and are generally interchangeable. Not sure why the side label started with a 0. The E might be a revision indicator.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone I would sincerely appreciate any help you can provide. I am trying to understand the difference, if any, that exists between automax...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have system running reliance automax plc system and drive system. The scada systems are wonderware intouch ver 5.0b. the automax plc...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get the Reliance Executive Programming Suite? I have an old Automax DC Drive 1500HP with the 6010 (57C430) processor...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have an issue with a printing press at a customer of mine, they still running the reliance automax system, and recently got an error...
Replies
Views
I have an automax plc that the backup files are on casette tape anyone know how I can convert them to aformat that can be user on a laptop.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom