Beckhoff Devicenet problems

fishenguy

We have an AB SLC 5/03 that's been running since 1999 with a Beckhoff BK5200 connected to it. Just in the last month or so the BK5200 has been faulting out on us. The red LED "OVERFL" light has been flashing. The manual says that it is a "Receive Queue Overflow"...I have no idea what that means or what to start looking at or for.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks, Dave

Similar Topics

Hi there, I have a Beckhoff PLC rack with the BK5220 bus coupler, communicating over DeviceNet with Allen Bradley scanner card. I am receiving a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect an Omron NSJ with DeviceNet to a Beckhoff I/O system. The Beckhoff I/O has two Bus Couplers BK5220 with I/O cards, two...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am going to change an existing Beckhoff I/O system that currently is using CanOpen to Devicenet. I've been trying to figure out the...
Replies
Views
HI FRIENDS I am using beckhoff industrial PC in that i am using Devicenet Module.I want to reset the module during running. Is there any command...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom