SLC5/04 to 5/05 RTD issues

NesEN

Hi all,
following problem: We changed a CPU from SLC5/04 to SLC5/05. Nothing else has changed. 4 RTD's are hooked up. Reading on new SLC05 is out by app.10% (higher). Will it helt to modify the filter? Any other ideas?
Cheers

Nothing else has changed.
I bet that you had to load a copy of your program into the SLC 5/05. Are you sure that is is the same program that was running in the old SLC 5/04? Sometimes backup copies are not the same, because field changes get made to the running PLC program - for example, changing the scale factors for temperature indicators to make them read the same as a field temperature gage.

Similar Topics

Hi Every One, While Configuring RTD Module in Rs logix 500 i am having error. when i enable RTD channels i get this error file attached name"...
Replies
Views
I have wasted a week trying to figure out how to connect an SLC5/03 with my laptop. I do not have and can not Buy the 1747 UIC and PC3 cables. I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect to SLC5/03 using an FTDI usb to rs232 with female to female converter at 1 end... however I can not connect to it ... the...
Replies
Views
Good evening. I am in serious need of help. I am trying to connect a Panelview Plus 7 Standard to a SLC5/03(1741-L531) using a Moxa MGate...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am having trouble establishing comms between an slc5/04 and panel view plus 7 via a PLX51-net-eni. The set up is: 5/04 Channel 0 DF1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom