split unit status and fault

Charbel

Dear,

client is asking me to get the split unit status and fault. I was searching on the net so that i find a split unit able to get remote contacts (fault and status) but I was not lucky :).

I guess that Split unit might be custom made to allow to give status and fault, maybe a contact from a relay that turns the fans on that give the status but what about the fault signal?

I want also to ask if somebody knows a manufacturer giving this off the self.

thank you!

Monitor or status looks at what your fan is doing? (ON-OFF)
Fault would be wired to the contactor for the fan.If the contact trips (overload amps) then you can use an extra NC or NO contact on the contactor to send the input for a fault.
Or in most cases the contactor for the fan has both an extra NO or NC contactor to indicated status, and a separate contactor directly inline with the trip. (For Fault)