compact logic to panel view 1000

knucklebucket

having problems at work. power outage and everything back up except one machine. has compact logic and a panelview 1000. keep getting a write error to plc. able to communicate to both via laptop? but not to each other. any ideas.

If none of the objects are functional, there is no connectivity between the HMI terminal and the CPU.
Can you "Test Runtime Application" from your PC's FTVS development application?

If successful, verify the terminal's Network Connections and the Network Adapter settings (No DHCP and obviously a configured Static IP Address); also verify the CompactLogix Ethernet Port (module) for Static IP Addressing, address which is compatible with the terminal's one (identical first three octets).
Hopefully there is no "managed" switching and/or IT "supervised" routing which became unfunctional at the time of the power failure.
If nothing obvious, try re-downloading the tested .mer file, this time with the "Replace Communications" options checked; this might do it.