Red Lion HMI, how write bit to PLC

ja_varela77

Regards everybody.
I need your help for resolve a problem with some bits that I want to write to PLC Micrologix 1400.
In the HMI (Red Lion G304K200), I can read counters, float values, inputs and outputs from PLC (Micrologix 1400), but I cant write bits and numeric data.
Add my programs. Please, could you check the settings?
In the program of crimson, I have some screens and I programs 2 tags (1 flag and 1 numeric).
The main screen has a reset buttom (Tag Reset daily counter) and with this buttom I want erase a value of counter but I cant write this bit to PLC.
The setup screen has a keypad (Tag: Pad Stroke Limit) and with this data entry I want write a value to N:7.0 but I cant write this value to PLC.
I would appreciate your help, thanks.

Hi,

I see that these tags are configured as write only. I would change them to read/write and place the tag on the display to make sure that we are able to at least communicate with these registers.

Thanks
Jeremy