Omron PLC Sysmac Cj1m CPU22

sajjadgazali

I am a new user of Omron PLC. I am facing trouble while connecting my Laptop (Siemens Field PG)to Omron Sysmac Cj1m CPU22. I am using CX-One Software and I have Serial cable (Combination of USB to serial 9 pin cable) my laptop have 25 pin Serial port and several USB port. I try to connect Omron PLC by Serial 25/9 pin adeptor and also tried to connect by USB to Serial converter cable. But every attempt is failed. My Computer did not connect with Omron PLC (Even in Auto Search also).

My Computer running Windows XP SP2 version. Please someone help me to find proper cable connection drawing (9D to 25D pins)and proper settings for Computer/PLC communication.

Thanks,

Welcome to the forum.
The Omron 9 pin connector is NOT a standard pin out.
Please see the attached document for the required pin out.
Hope this will help.