RSlogic 5000 and Festo CPX-F32 Module

Hi All,
I have compact logix L32 PLC and I want to establish connection between Festo CPX-F32 Valve Island over Ethernet I/P network. The Festo module got Four 5/2 Double Solenoid Valves to control the Valves on the Field. I have configured Festo module following the instructions provided in the manual but the manual doesn't specifies how to operate solenoid valves using tags. Does any one have any sample program for the above task. I really appreciate the help.

Similar Topics

Hye Does anyone here have the V17 copy. Mind to share? I downloaded but got error during install.
Replies
Views
I've got more experience with RSLogic 500. With that being said-I need to install 5 TON timers. I need to do this on line if possible? I know I...
Replies
Views
hi guys i have a force light on our compactlogix, i have looked in the plc ladder program and can not see any forces, i have looked at the...
Replies
Views
hi guys i have a question, i have created a program tag name in rslogix 5000 which i dont need to use but i dont know how delete . can anyone help...
Replies
Views
Looking for info on converting RSLogix 500 file to RSLogix 5000 format. 1747-L552 CPU is being changed out with the 1769L35E
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom