Euopean wire colored cables???

Pierre

Lifetime Supporting Member
Where can I get some extension cables with European color code.

I need some Belden unsheilded type (18 gage)cables with colored wires like Blue/Brown/Grey/White/Black in them.

My local distributor tells me its only from Aisa or Europe and he can make some for me but I need to purchase 10 000 feet.

This would cost me about 1K Can. but its way too much.

Is there some American supplyer or distributor for this or even some from afar that would ship to Canada?

Check SAB cables www.sabawp.com
They may have cable you need and price is much less than other brandswith excellent quality.

Also LUTZE cables may have european colors as well at reasonable price.

Contr_Conn said:
Check SAB cables www.sabawp.com
They may have cable you need and price is much less than other brandswith excellent quality.

Also LUTZE cables may have european colors as well at reasonable price.

I absolutelly agree. We are in Mississauga (Toronto area) and
Asociated Wire Product is just two blocks away. They have huge warehouse with lots of stock, excellent products and really good prices.

AWP is comming to Montral in a month

If you will not found it over there I can help from here.
Dont be surprised I did it before.
What we have here is 0.75mm^2 equeal to 18AWG PVC 300V colored
Black, Blue, Brown, Green/Yellow.
The price is about $100 US the freight should be $50-100 US.3-7 days.
If you intrested I will send you data sheet.
I will be happy to help.

Nice, can you send this spec sheet.

What I have done here is to phone the above supplyer and up to know they can only "build" one for me!!!

I thought this kind of cable would be stock, of the shelf, somewhere in Europe since its an european standard...

(How can it take 8 weeks to send me this cable? Thats what numbers i've been told.)

I will do it tomorrow morning.The time here now is 9 PM.
Pay attention this cabel do not have UL standard

Last edited: