vijeo citect alarm sound

nagy2011

hello,

please i want to make alarm sound and make it repeat while the alarm is active or till the operator acknowledge the alarm
:oops::oops:
thanks

I think the cicode is Dsplaysound

do a search in citect , it will tell you how to play a sound , and create and event that will be triggered by your alarm.

If you open PC based help and type in the search window 'implementing audible alarms' all will be revealed.

Similar Topics

i have a problem with vijeo citect 7.2 alar, server stopped and not shown the alarms when i a in run time mode . what i can doooo to restart alarm...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have configure some digital alarm and thats alarm i have to Log in SQL using cicode but when i am trying to this this it cant work...
Replies
Views
Hi All, The Scada system is not displaying the alarms but displaying / controlling all other signals. The basic alarm server configuration /...
Replies
Views
hello everybody! i made new project vijeo citect to practice function alarm but i can't not acknowledge. The following is the way i configuration...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a question. I have a project in SE Vijeo Citect SCADA. I have to compact bool data from PLC into a word. On scada i have a function in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom