Slc500

hesham

Hi All
can any one provide the pin configuration for the programming cable for AB plc -SLC500/03 The processor 1747-l532.
Thanks

First time Ab

Arik
thanks for reply.
anoher point :is there a communication driver should be installed with the software.

driver will be in rslinx

rslinx - communications - configure drivers

Available driver types: RS232 DF1 devices (add new)

ok

Select comm port & device: SLC CH0/micro/panelview

When all connected - auto configure

beerchug

F

Floating point

Hi all
I am using an analog input card 1747-IB32 in my system when i configure it the PLC automatically generate the input output image for the module .As it's in slot 7 the input image was I7:0 to I7:15
Who can I configure this input image worfs to be in a floating point format?

Soory

Arik
Thank you for reply.
Yes it's not IB32,it's 1746-NI8
Can i use the same data file N8 with thre RTD module 1746-NR8.
When i open the data file N8 it shows to me 4 colums only .i found in it's menu an"extend no. of colums" i inceased it to 24 because i have 24 variable between analog and RTD .Does the above means that iam know have 24 words for my variables.
THX

I dont know about RTD but what I posted is good for NI8(that what I used).
Get the card manual there you can see how to configure the card.
Each card have his own configuration.
BTW it F8 not N8.
When you configure your I\O in I\O configuration use class 3.
Like that.

I hope I helped.

analog.jpg

Last edited: