Wonderware Intouch 9.5 WindowMaker Application ... Access denied.

superted

Milky Way - Half way out on the inner edge of the
I was doing some changes to an InTouch project when I realized I had done a mistake that I couldn't undo. So I restore a backup I had of my project folder. When I then try to start the WindowMaker I get an error message that says: "Application [project path]. Access denied." Same thing if I try to start the WindowViewer.

I first thought it was the good old issue with the appedit.lok file, which it wasn't. I also tried setting the directories to non-read-only, but neither of these fixes worked.

Has anybody encountered this problem and know how to fix it?

Similar Topics

Hi, I am upgrading a Wonderware SCADA form version 9.5 to version 23. I am able to migrate all the graphic, but when to activate the runtime this...
Replies
Views
I am unable to open and edit a project with windowmaker. I am able to open the project with windowviewer and can operate through the scada with...
Replies
Views
Hi All, When I try and run WindowMaker I get the follwoing errors: 1. Corrupted Database 2. Read Error 3. DB cannot be loaded. Are database files...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wonder if you any wonderware intouch 10.1 sp2 people can help me with the following issue: I have a tool/device that is basically...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom