Modicon TSX 3721 character mode comunication with Mangelis XBTN400

coco243

Hi,

I have a Modicon TSX 3721 PLC and I want to send serial message in character mode to a Magelis XBTN400 trough the Modicon's TERMINAL Port. It is possible?

The ideea is that I don' want to use vijeo or other hmi designer to comunicate with the magelis display, I want to transmit message trough the rs485 link.

Please help me I'm very frustrated.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a question about a Modicon TSX 3721 processor. I am new to this type processor having only dealt with A/B, Rockwell. The processor has...
Replies
Views
Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
Hello I was needing help with the proper scaling on a Modicon TSX Quantum- AVI030-00 8 Channel Analog Input PLC card. What would be the proper...
Replies
Views
Pure mind boggled at this one, can’t seem to figure it out. NO contact with - %M130(%MW11) How is this possible? Is the %MW11 0 it’s logic 0, 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom