Telepace help?!

renu

Hello, This is my first attempt with telepace, I've only worked with HMI's not the ladder logic part. So thanks for any help in advance.

What i have is 16 Status Registers coming in, displaying a value of either "0" or a "1" 0 = Display value, 1 = Forced Zero value. I also have a set of 16 Holding registers displaying flow rate. The first status register should control the first flow register depending on the status. So if the status register comes back as a "0"value I want it to tell the holding register to display the current value of whats flowing. But if the status is a "1" value I want it to force the Holding register to a Zero value. IDK if this makes any sense or not but as said, this is my first attempt and any example would be great. ;)