Allen Bradley PanelView C600 won't show "0" values in numeric display / numeric entry

fred.qc

Allen Bradley PanelView C600 won't show "0" values in numeric display / numeric entry

Hi,

I'm working with a Panel View C600 and when the value is "0" in a numeric display / numeric entry the numeric display /entry disappear... When I force a number in the PLC above 0 the numeric display come back...

Anyone can help me with that?

Thank you!

Good night!

Try this:

Select the numeric display
Click on "Format"
Set to "Fill with: Zeroes"

What are the "Number of digits" and "number of decimal places" set for?

Good luck

I found my problem. I putted the same tag in the read and visibility tag. When the tag value is 0 the visibility is set to 0 (Hide).

Thank you for your help!