ACP Thin Manager 7.0

The Plc Kid

FYI I went to Thindustrial 13 this week and saw in action the new Thin Manager 7.0 due out in Q2 2014.

For anyone currently using it the new relevance features and Any Where Access features are better than they said initially.

Totally bummed, I wanted to go to that but wedding planning got in the way.

Was it a good trip?

I had a good time and learned a lot about the system. I have had it 2 years now and I still picked up a lot. It was in Atlanta which was local for me.

Similar Topics

Hello, Any one know how to read the project file from Siemens TM 1703 ACP flascard using ToolBoxII software. Thanks
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, I'm working on setting up a large excel recipe table for porting updates through the Linx Gateway RTD/DDE function into my recipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, all! I have a 1768-L45 CompactLogix PLC with a couple of 4-20 temperature transmitters connected to it. I have the temperature scaling...
Replies
Views
I admittedly have never set up a Rockwell Thin Client / ThinManager but I need to step in because a vendor is having trouble making the connection...
Replies
Views
Thin manager with a Dell optoplex 3000 over pxe will startup and connect then disconnect over and over again.I have 5 looking at the same...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom