Lenze Servo on AB DeviceNet

Critt

Hello Everyone

I am working on a job with a Lenze 9323-ES Servo drive with a EMF2179IB Device-Net Card. This drive is controlled by a Control logix 1756 Device-Net Scanner.

The customer replaced the existing device-net card on the drive (2175 to a 2179) because the original one was failed.

Somehow the the customer lost the memory mapping on the control logix scanner card also. I contacted the machine builder who sent me the .dnt file but it was for the older 2175 device-net card. They also no longer use device net and can't help me.

I had a Lenze tech come to site and verify the servo parameters but was not able to help with with the mapping.

I have gone through the program and found these items being sent to the drive: Local:5.O.Data[1], Local:5.I.Data[0].15, Local:5.I.Data[1](c)

Does anyone know the memory mapping for this drive? The EDS file for the 2179 shows 4 bytes in and 4 bytes out. The 2175IB shows 8 bytes in and 8 bytes out. (The drive device-net card has a dip switch that can be switched on to work with 2175 capability).

Thanks in advance and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
The PLC program hasn't changed.

I do have a generic copy of the .dnt file the machine builded uses but the customer has a different devicenet cad now.