Large HMI Screen Help

Hello guys, this is my first post here. I didnt see any other topics related to my question.

I need large panel mount monitors (26" or so) that are CLASS 1, DIV 2 compliant. It would be preferable if they were touch screen, but it is not a necessity. I have worn myself out browsing the web with no avail. I have been able to find nothing over 23" ( Pepperl & Fuchs) and they are very expensive. can anyone help me? thanks so much.

Welcome to the site
I dont know (Class 1 Div2)
however once you are up in screen size companies look at advantech or similar. http://www.advantech.net.au/products/index/Industrial-Automation/default.aspx
these are industrial PC's with touch screen
you can purchase Wonderware software or similar.
26" is unlikely other than a PC with seperate Screen.
is it important to control with a 26" screen?

Class 1, Div 2 classification states that the equipment is safe for areas with explosive gasses and vapors ( natural gas industry). We just implemented factory talk view, and we built it on 32" widescreen monitors. This is also the size monitors that are in the control room. The software looks amazing on the big screens, but is darn near impossible to work with our current screens in the field (15" touch panels)

Put it in a Purge Panel.

Panel Purge System

Purge Panel. Purge panels are designed to automatically flush explosive gases out of the control enclosure by sending a protective gas such as instrument air or an inert gas through the system until enclosure volumes have been exchanged. After the purging cycle is completed, power can be applied to protective enclosure. These panels usually contain controls similar to the following: shatter-proof windows, pressurization valves, regulated and differential pressure gauges, low-pressure alarms, and purge valves.