No. of Pulses for 1 MWh in Iskraemeco Energy Meters

RZR

Hi,

Any one can help how to know the number of Pulses that Iskraemeco MT 830 and Poreg (Data collector) will generate for 1 MWh (1 KWh).

I need to show the MWh value of the energy meter on the HMI and for this I need to know number of pulses that the MT 830 energy meter send for 1 MWh to the controller.

Thanks

The pulse rate of the meter will almost certainly be a programable internal contact that will need programing software to alter from the default value and if it is a sealed revenue meter from your power supply then you will need them to tell you what it is set to.

Here is a Google link to a manual that your post mentions

http://www.scribd.com/doc/53431393/MT830-MT831-Installation-Manual-Version-1-3

Similar Topics

Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
I have encoder connected to FX3G and stepper. What I want when I rotate encoder it moves stepper. Encoder sets position for stepper. Or each pulse...
Replies
Views
I would like a sanity check on an application i am working on. I have a proximity switch counting pulses with a Mark/space ratio of 1:1 on a...
Replies
Views
Hi; We have 5ppr 12vdc encoders (06nos) available in stock which I want to use at a machine to upgrade it. But Fatek PLC, which I want to use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom