Novus Logger

jeb72

I know that this isn't exactly a plc, but does anybody know their way around novus field loggers? And if so, how would I go about setting up a logger to read vacuum (InHg) from a transducer...right now the logger is reading the millivolt input signal...how do you convert that to read vacuum? Any help is greatly appreciated...

Similar Topics

hi i am using s7200 plc and novus controller DIN Rail 2A for my project i am communicating novus device through modbus from s7226. I am not...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up a Prosoft Datalogger model PLX51-DLplus-232. This unit will be collecting data from a SLC 5/05 on the DB9 port set to...
Replies
Views
I've posted this on the ptc forum as well, but no luck with an answer (waiting for my service contract number) I keep getting the following error...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a way to record 8 @ 4-20 mA channels for review offline at a later date. Sample rate would be 1/sec. 30 day history...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, When I logged in to my Historian Server this morning I noticed Wonderware Viewer had lost comms to everything. When I opened log...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom