Exporting controllogix tag configuration data to excel

smakdown61

I came across an excel spreadsheet a while back that would actually import all tag configuration data (not just tag names) directly from an online controllogix controller. Does anyone have a spreadsheet that can do this or know how to write what I'm assuming is an excel macro to do this?

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but under Tools, you can find "Export" > Tags and Logic Comments...
If you click this, you can export all the Tags and Logic Comments to an Excell sheet.

Jack

Similar Topics

I am very familiar with Studio 5000 PLC programming. And I'm very familiar with C-More HMI programming. But this is my first time using a C-More...
Replies
Views
As the title says, I'm trying to figure out a way to import and export recipe files from an external CF card to a USB drive and vice versa. I've...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me how to export tags from PC Worx to a .csv file?
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, Happy 4th of July to my neighbors! Is there a way to edit Alarms in Excel? The native export is XML, and there is always...
Replies
Views
I am working on trying to send and receive lists of BadgeIDs and User Access levels from a windows application to my system. My current theory is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom