OP15 Programming Problem

Chris632

Hello,

I'm trying to program an OP15, I have the original program as an .O15 file, and I have loaded Comtext onto a system running DOS as it didn't function properly under WinXP. The PC is configured for COM1.

When I boot the OP15 it goes straight to the "Ready to Transfer" screen. In Comtext when I go to transfer FD to TDOP, I get an error "Mess 026: Invalid device identifier", and on the OP15 it displays "Transfer" with a single underscore which I imagine is the progress indicator, but it doesn't actually move. I'm using a cable I made using a schematic from these forums.

Is there a particular baud rate that needs to be specified in Comtext? Anything else I might be doing wrong or any suggestions? I've searched extensively but can't seem to figure this out...

Thanks!
Chris