ML1100 data log extract utility

kxs436

Hi I am planning to remotely extract data using the data extract utility. THE ML 1100 will have a static IP and I would like to know if I can extract data remotely via internet.

thanks in advance-

Karthik

Hi,
I was wondering if you had any issue with the date when you exporting the data to Excel. When I upload the data to AB Data Log Utility the date is fine.
However, when I save and open them in Excel, the day and month for some of the dates have been replaced.
Any suggestion is welcome.
Cheers,
Hamid

No, the dates were as it was exported and they did not change. I extracted data using the extract utility and then saved it as an excel file. try saving it a different excel version or even as a csv file if possible.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone.. I am new here and know not how I am to receive a reply. But, here goes.. I am programming a large water cooler for generators...
Replies
Views
I want show some intigers I have created in text form with date in ML1100. I have used DLG instruction to log the data but don't know how to...
Replies
Views
Unconventional I assume, but wondering if this works. If i built a listener in some other language and set the multi-hop ip to that of the PC...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to implement a low-cost, efficient method of communicating some integer values to an R30iB robot from a Rockwell 1100 PLC. I am not...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am trying to setup my MicroLogix 1100 as a modbus RTU master for a modbus network containing multiple modbus RTU slaves. I currently...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom