FT Studio ME Alarm Ack

rywins

I am developing an ME application with alarms. The alarms are set to trigger on a bit in the PLC (I am not using the alarm block in my PLC program, simply setting the bits and the ME is handling alarming). When there is an unacknowledged new alarm, it is easy to set the mini alarm screen to pop up on the HMI. This is configured in the alarm setup. Is the bit any alarm in alarm accessible to use for visibility on the HMI? Specifically, I am looking to blink a button when a new alarm comes in and when i acknowledge them on the HMI, have the button steady color.

I realize this could be done by using the alarming on the PLC side, but I am unable to do this per client request.

Create three boolean arrays like this:
alarms[xx] alarm
ack_alarm[xx] ackknowledge
hand_alarma[xx] handshake
Use them in your alarm setup of FT ME, xx depends of number of alarms used.
All of them have to be controller tags.