Eaton Modbus RTU

Moochacho

Hello.
I am experiencing a puzzling issue with 3 Eaton M Max VFD's.
I have them configured as slaves on a Modbus system using an Eaton HMIVU07CUNBE touch screen as master. I am communicating but the drives instantly fault with a F1-08 This fault has something to do with noise interference. The problem is it only occurs when the modbus is enabled??? Even with the fault I am reading data from the drives registers, for instance, the fault code???

Similar Topics

Hi all, I've hit a bit of a brick wall and need some help. I'm currently trying to get a Siemens S7-1200 PLC to talk to an Eaton DE1 Drive I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am using an Accuenergy Data Acquisition Server (https://www.accuenergy.com/products/aculink-810-data-acquisition-gateway-server/) to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m new to this forum and if I’m posting incorrectly let me know. I’ve been having an issue I can’t seem to figure out. I’m sure it’s...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone: we have Baumuller AC drive BM4463 300A 160KW, it drives Baumuller AC motor DST2-315BO54W-020-5-A (90KW;RPM 200; 365V; 215A;83Hz)...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, Since my experience is mainly with AB ladder I am having little bit of a problem with EasySoft.. Does anyone knows is there a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom