Mixing different I/O

Barneel

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can explain if this is something thats possible (or recommended...).

I'm trying to work out the most compact way of getting the I/O I need, currently looking at using mostly WAGO I/O, but my question is:

Can I mix compactlogix and Wago I/O using the same CompactLogix L3 controller? If so, is there any additional parts I'll need to make this possible? Is this a ridiculous question?

The reason I ask is because WAGO only do Digital Relay outputs in modules with only 2 outputs, while compactlogix ones can go up to 16 outputs! Much nicer. But on the whole WAGO is much more compact.

Thanks in advance! I'm sure any help people can offer will be a huge help!

Similar Topics

We have a system using a Omron G5 Servo. The motor has failed and Omron has advised the delivery time 4 months for a new motor! I'm not overly...
Replies
Views
HI, In a mixing vessel tank, it was maintained with a product temperature of 70 degree. When vacuum applied to the tank, the product and jacket...
Replies
Views
Hi all, about to set up a flow loop in our garage that will be mixing oil and water for some water cut testing. In the past we've basically put a...
Replies
Views
Hello This is my first post on this forum, so bear with me. I'm working with a DeviceNet system where there needs to be a transition on the trunk...
Replies
Views
Is it against code to mix voltages within one force guided relay? I have a force guided relay with a 24 VDC coil. This relay has five normally...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom