Factory Talk crashes

RMore

Installed Factory Talk 7, registered license, opened Factory Talk Studio, selected new. Looked like the program was creating an application, then "Starting Startup server" appeared in the status bar, at which time the program became unresponsive and the the debug window opend up asking me to exit or debug.

Anyone have problems getting Factory Talk 7 to work in a Windows 7 machine?

This is running on a corporate network using a proxy server and Symantic for the domain firewall.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Apparently, if you have Tablet PC Input Services running, the program will crash. I disabled Tablet PC Input Services and that fixed that particular problem.

Similar Topics

Not a good morning.. When I create a trend in panelview and try to browse tags factory talk view machine edition 7 crashes. I can browse tags on...
Replies
Views
I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Looking for someone well versed in VBA that can either tell me a certain naming convention or point me in the right direction (I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hi- I am configuring an alarm and event server to display 1 current alarm at a time on a big display. Having a few issues The alarm doesn't...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends; I have a red Explanation Mark on Factory Talk Directory in Task Bar. Before Update the windows and installation of AutoCad it works...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom