Tech Motive CS4000 Controller

Neilgrimsley

Lifetime Supporting Member
I know its old .. that's why I'm requesting your help.
I have TechMotive CS4000 using 49-4100-01C5L controllers. I have one that I had to change out and four that are in operation. All that are running the correct steps in the program have the box for "Automatically Run Sequence" checked ... the one not operating correctly will not allow me to access and check this box. It is visable but Greyed so not accessable.
Can anyone tell me how to activate this box in the software? If I could turn it on, I will be in great shape. With the age of these, I am having a hard time finding manuals and information. Using the HELP feature doesn't even show the box. It is located Under "Sequance" then "General" .. it is located on the screen with the "Over ride Sequance" box.
Any suggestions or links or any information will be greatly appreciated.