Modbus TCP connection problem

hoejinkim

Dear experts

I have a great problem in terms of connection between PLC and vision software through Modbus TCP.

Roborealm (vision software) is Modbus slave and provide module for Modbus TCP/IP.(first attached picture)
For PLC which is Client, Ethernet cable is used between ECOM module and Direct Soft5.
Ladder logic is programmed based on the manual(hexcomm).(second attached picture).
what i am gonna go is that when vision software inspects a part, it send the part number to PLC. My question is variable setting(second picture) in vision software, there are table, address, and so on..., i am sure port is 502, slave id is 1 getting from peer to peer module in Netedit. but i don't know about table address....

another question is a programming of ladder logic. is that second picture right? when the PLC receives a variable from slave, how can i check it in PLC?

thank you.

1.jpg 2.jpg