Mitsubishi Servo MRJ2 Home position lost...

hsroomi

Hi all,

We are using MRJ2 mitsubishi servo running on point table with Mitsubishi FX PLC. The problem we are facing is that the machine has lost the home position and is continue on searching mode when we turn on the home position function from HMI. Everything is OK from PLC side as we checked and all the other possible physical errors aswell. The DOG is working perfectly which is directly connected to the drive. We have also done the initialization of all parameters on drive but still we are at the same stage.

Any urgent help regarding this issue will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Try moving the drive shaft with power off well past the home position.
you might be in the negative area.

it would be easier if you used the configurator software
you can see all the controlls on the laptop screen