Fx3u

Thanks for the quick reply, tried it, didnt work. GPPW loads and runs perfectly, just no comms with the CPU. When plugging in windows see's it but wont load the driver, keeps on asking for FX3U-US-BD, searched the net, Mitsi website, cant find it. It has been a while since I last used a FX3, so probably missing something silly. Also tried it on a XP laptop, exactly the same, not getting help from Mitsi. All that is that folder is ECUsbd.inf and ECUsbd.sys.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I'm a beginner in the automation field and I've set up an automation system connecting several devices (datalogger, radio, etc.) via Modbus RS485...
Replies
Views
Hi All, want to ask. I have PLC a programme to control the valve. The existing programme is to control valve A (Y22), and I want to change to...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I don't know why setup of password became challenging and weird. After setting up the password and try to upload the ladder from the plc...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx3u series plc with built in rs422 port and usb-sc09-fx cable. I have a a hyperterminal like application to send and receive...
Replies
Views
Bonjour, Je n'ai pas de communication modbus RTU vis la configuration ci-dessus. J'ai essayé les deux mode ch1 et ch2 mais rien ne fonctionne...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom