Save to internal memory - M340

ndelucca

Hi everyone, i have another question about Modicon/Schneider PLC M340. I have a lot of motor configuration variables (with no particular address asigned) on several arrays, and what i need is to save those values in memory, so in case i have a power failure on PLC and it shutsdown, i dont loose any configuration values. is that posible? if so, is there a limit and how much would it be. I await your reply. Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi; First of all, I am sorry that my post is not relevant with this forum. I have recently purchased Samsung cell phone. I have alreay saved...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a datablock in a PLC witch contains about 700 variables. I must save this data once a day on a Windows PC in a XML or CSV file. Eg...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks! I have an issue and its very often but in this case i applied all the tricks and tips that i always do in similiar issues but in this...
Replies
Views
I'm a bit stuck again... See the redacted picture. At the moment, pressing F7 saves the "live" laser measurement into the boxes indicated by the...
Replies
Views
On my HMI-1200, I'm trying to assign the image of a floppy disk ("save" icon) to a function key. I couldn't find one in the default drop-down...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom