Omron Cable Book

Not really - there are many different kinds of cables for everything. You should see my 'cable folder' for cables of all brands and types I have worked on over the years. It has to be close to being the folder with the greatest number of files on the computer! Some of these entries go back to the 1980s - pretty crude and rude PLCs in those days compared to now.

I tried the web. not much out there. I used to have a book with all the cables that you can buy and the pin out for the cables and with what cable connect to what, can't find it. I got some info from the Nt31 Manual. thanks fot the help.

Similar Topics

Hi! Has someone a pinout and/or wiring diagram for an old CQM1-CIF02 cable? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Please suggest me programing cable for omron plc sysmac model no. Cpm2a
Replies
Views
Hi. I work for an industrial machinery merchant so we have to try to get uploads from all sorts of different PLCs & HMIs. Our latest victim is an...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I need to change the configuration on an C200HW-PRM21 PROFIBUS-DP Master Unit and looking communication cable. Any one knows where...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends. I need the information about a omron sysmac C60K PLC , which communication cable can be used to its programming, & whats the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom