Connecting Software Redundancy to WinCC flexible 2008

Hi Guys! I have two S7-300 PLCs which are redundant using Siemens Software Redundancy and I need to monitor the data of those PLCs in one HMI panel using WinCC flexible.
Since it's a redundant system, for every real input, there are two input in PLC A and PLC B. My question is how can I show the value of two inputs , for example in one I/O field, but in a way when there is problem with PLC A the HMI would be able to read the data from PLC B automatically!

has anyone done such a project before?

Similar Topics

Hi, I am trying to get familiar with Allen Bradley PowerFlex drives. I have the latest version of CCW (v12) installed. I just bought a drive from...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Schneider lists this as necessary to connect to the drive and I'm curious if an everyday converter from Staples would work. I read...
Replies
Views
I can get my S7 software to talk to the PLC and can change variable values and such when I use the MPI cable. When I switch to industrial...
Replies
Views
Has anyone tried connecting a op to a siemens software redundant system ?
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom